Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Packages and a Show

I know, I've been missing in action for awhile, I guess I shouldn't apologize, since it's been typical for myself and this blog. I've received a couple of packages and also hit a local card show (they actually had one) so I've got lots of cards to show off.



First, I got a package from Dennis of "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams". Lots and lots of Michigan goodness, including one awesome autograph that you'll get to revel in.

2 by 3 Heroes

A few days after that, Jeff from "2x3 Heroes" sent me a package. It had an assortment of stuff, player collections, vintage and of course, White Sox cards.


There was a local card show, nothing like the picture above, there was only about 10 or so tables but I managed to find a couple of dime boxes as well as a guy who had some Michigan stuff.

I usually random my posts and I will after today, but I'm going to post the Michigan stuff first, because we've had a lot better year than we were supposed to and after a State loss last night, we have an even better chance of making the Big Ten Championship game so I'm on a Wolverine high. You'll have to go over to Dennis' Michigan blog (Too Many Manninghams) to see the post. I'll start posting here again this week.

We have an offer on a house, just waiting for an acceptance (we hope) on the offer so this long and drawn out process might be about over. If so, I may be able to start picking up cards again and I won't have to rely on the great card collecting friends of mine here on the internet to get new cards.

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you - lots of things going your way. Let's hope this offer gets accepted.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.