Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Additions - Vintage Collection (1981-1982)

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.

For the 2nd day in a row, you'll get to check out more cards from the 1980's, 1981 and 1982 to be exact only this time they aren't all White Sox cards, they are for the Vintage Collection





I mentioned previously that I only looked for certain things at Dougs because he was closing, the 1981 Topps were one of them, mainly because he didn't have a whole bunch to go through.





3 cards from the 1981 Donruss set, 2 of those HOF's. These 3 put that set at 6.45% completes, it's only my 39th card. 




Also got 3 cards from the 1981 Fleer set, with 2 of the greatest managers. These 3 put this set at 5.3% as I have even less cards at 35 for the set.


Holy uni-brow Batman, I hope that's just a shadow.

I even got 1 card from the 1981 Topps set, and he was a pretty feared hitter in his day. This 1 card (plus the 2 above) puts this set at 73.42% completed at 533 cards.











Sluggo also sent me 10 cards from the 1982 Donruss set and those are some pretty big names back then up there. These 10 put this set at 9.85% complete with only 65 cards.



These 2 cards from the 1982 Fleer set, also of some pretty big names, put that set at 5.15% complete with only 34 cards. I already had the Steve Carlton in that player collection so it comes over here.





4 more cards for the 1982 Topps set, and 3 HOF's represented again. These 4 cards put that set at 7.32% completed with only 58 cards.

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.