Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

White Sox collection additions

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

Here's this past weeks pick-ups, we'll start with my White Sox collection additions.


Jose Abreu - 2014 Topps Update the Future is Now


Adrian Nieto - 2014 Topps Update


Gordon Beckham - 2014 Topps Gold


Josh Phegley - 2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor


Don Gutteridge - 1970 Topps

Some decent new cards, I don't have a lot of 2014 White Sox cards so it was nice to pick those up but it was even nicer to grab a vintage White Sox on the cheap. I don't have many (this may be my first) of the Rookie of the Year either so that I was happy to get.

I did make a huge purchase on Just Commons so I will have lots to post when it comes in, of course, that doesn't mean I'll post them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.