Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

New additions to the White Sox and Vintage collections

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.

Today, we will start with the Vintage collection and Vintage collection pick-ups.


1984 Topps - Just Commons


1982 Fleer - Ebay


1975 Topps - Ebay

I'm not sure why the Willie Randolph was in my Just Commons purchase, I assumed it was an accident, but I can still use it. I already have the 1982 Fleer in my White Sox collection so this one goes to the Vintage collection.


1990 Donruss lot - Ebay


2007 Bowman Heritage - Just Commons


2014 Bowman Platinum - Ebay


2014 Panini Prizm - Ebay


2013 Topps Chasing History - Ebay


2015 Topps Rainbow - Ebay


2006 Upper Deck Star Attractions Relic - Just Commons

The 6 card lot of 1990 Donruss White Sox cards I grabbed all of those for less than $.50 total. The Joe Crede at the top (Bowman Heritage) was also a mistake by Just Commons, I ordered one of those for the Joe Crede Collection and for some reason, they sent me 2. Works for me since I could actually use 2. I'm not sure if the Adam Dunn is a parallel or not, I suppose I need to look into that. It wasn't listed as one when I bought it off Ebay, but looking at it without comparing next to another, it looks awfully shiny like. The Iguchi relic was the aforementioned purchase to get my Just Commons purchase to $25.

1 comment:

  1. A) Stop buying up all my Credes!

    B) Holy hell that Royster is a sweet assed card! Sooooooo minor league.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.