Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Random Relic/Auto

These are all the cards that are not part of my PC.  They will all be either Chicago White Sox cards from the White Sox collection or Michigan cards from the Michigan collection.
page-memorabilia2-8
2000 Bowman – Jeff Liefer
As you can probably tell, this isn’t a certified auto. I got this card in a trade along with another one that was collected at a game (if I remember correctly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.