Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Take the good and the bad

Good news and bad news on the home front.

The bad news is I got laid off last week so even though I pay very little for my cards, I now can’t afford to pay anything.  So I will have to come up with something else for blog posts.  Not that I haven’t been posting sporadically anyways.

The good news is I do still have the last of the cards that I did purchase cheap to post so I will have some things to post for a week or two.  Maybe a month since I haven’t been posting regularly.

Until then, we’ll see what happens.

Since I’ve been laid off, I have been working on getting all my White Sox cards organized.  I have all the base sets from Topps, Fleer, Donruss and Upper Deck done because I’ve been trying to complete those team sets but all the other various sets and inserts need to be logged into my Google Drive pages.  I guess the time I have could be considered more good news.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Good luck finding something even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you buddy.
    Hang tough, and if you ever need a sounding board, look me up. I know exactly what you're experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. Good luck on the search and finding something even better.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.