Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ryan Zimmerman collection

I picked up another 2 Ryan Zimmerman cards on the cheap.

I grabbed this one for $.32 which at the time, didn’t surprise me.  It’s Opening Day after all, and on top of that it wasn’t an actual player card but I didn’t realize it was an insert until I went to get the pic off of COMC, the cheapest they had it was $.95 so I guess I should be surprised that I got it.

Ryan Zimmerman

2012 Topps Opening Day Superstar Celebrations

I also picked up this brand new card for $.30, I was definitely surprised to win this card as it’s a fairly new release but I’ve actually picked up a couple from this years offering already.  This is another ebay image as they didn’t have one listed on COMC yet.

2014 Topps Allen & Ginters Ryan Zimmerman #60 Nationals

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.